My friend Sharon is encouraging me to start a blog, and has helped me get this far in setting it up. I don't think I am really a very good prospective blogger, as I am horrified at the thought of really spilling my guts to the world at large. But, I think I will try it as a way of sharing my art.
If I follow my goals, I should be spending most of my time in my studio working, rather than on the computer. (When I'm not out exercising diligently, choosing healthy foods, and promoting world peace, that is). But it's always good to have one more means of avoidance. So you guys (whoever "you guys" are ) can look on here if you want, but just don't get your hopes up. I do not promise to write very often or very well. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think this is a great way to share your art...I look forward to seeing more. Oh and thanks for handling world peace, one less thing for me to do!
Post a Comment