This sculpture is titled Barely Patriotic. I made it several years ago. Now maybe I should make another one (Clothed Patriotic??) because I am feeling so hopeful for our country today, and truly proud of it. I loved the prayers that were offered at the inauguration, both of them, and am praying right along with them for our new president. For his safety, continued wisdom, and that his courage won't fail him as he faces the mess he inherits.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Proud to be an American!
This sculpture is titled Barely Patriotic. I made it several years ago. Now maybe I should make another one (Clothed Patriotic??) because I am feeling so hopeful for our country today, and truly proud of it. I loved the prayers that were offered at the inauguration, both of them, and am praying right along with them for our new president. For his safety, continued wisdom, and that his courage won't fail him as he faces the mess he inherits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment